Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Jude Webinar is underway . . .

. . . and the first study is under our belt. There were several who made it into the web conference, and several others who, having trouble getting logged on, simply joined us by phone. I was able to record the webinar using Windows Media Player (both the web portion and the phone conversation), but the file ended up being about 500MB--I've got space on my video server, but I'm not sure I have enough space to post more than one session. I'm still mulling over what to do with the recorded sessions--perhaps these are candidates for CD or DVD. If you had trouble accessing the webinar and didn't end up joining us by phone, please let us know and we'll try to get it straightened out before next weekend.

In any event, I think it went rather well, technical difficulties excepting (some of the participants could not receive the video signal). The ongoing discussion on the meaning and application of Jude is well underway in the Exegetical Realm on the NTRMin Discussion Forum, and I've been very impressed by the contributions I've seen so far : )