Monday, February 21, 2005

Real Clear Theology Blog is Coming of Age . . .

. . . and gaining a following I had no idea it had. This is rather late in the game (I'm about a month behind), but I've just now noticed that we made it as a finalist (within the top five) for the category of "Best Evangelical Blog--Apologetics" for Evangelical Underground's 2005 Evangelical Blog Award. Now, that means either that I have a lot of readers who took the time to nominate and vote for me (a thank you to those of you who participated), or that Evangelical Underground didn't have a lot of options from which to choose, and so this blog was thrown into the mix by default :)

I'm honored even to have been considered; we'll see if I do better next year.

In a related story, the theologcal resource "game standings" at Eternal Perspectives places Real Clear Theology as number one (scroll down and view sidebar). Alpha and Omega is currently 3.5 games behind. That makes me feel a little better since AOMin stole the show at the Evangelical Blog Awards :)