Thursday, April 14, 2005

Interesting Posts by Jonathan Prejean

Those of you familiar with my blog will automatically assume that I'm about to write a rebuttal to something Jonathan Prejean has posted. I'm happy to say that I won't be doing that this time, precisely because what Mr. Prejean has posted is spot on. Click here to read for yourself, and see how well Mr. Prejean has nailed the "reformed catholic" crowd on the issue of "vagueness." He certainly hasn't won any admirers at "reformed catholicism dot com." My hat goes off to him. Oh, and be sure to read the comments section--and if you appreciate what he wrote as much as I do, I encourage you to post a comment and let him know that.

I will be addressing the Marty Minto firing tomorrow. And yes, as some of you have reminded me, I still have not finished my series on the pope. I will finish that shortly.